Staff Council Executive Board
The Executive Board shall manage the mission and goals of the Staff Council. The Executive Board is the primary organizer of the Staff Council and communicates directly to the Dean and/or the Dean’s designee. The Executive Board shall consist of the Officers and represent the UF CON Staff Council.
- The Executive Board shall set the agenda for Staff Council general sessions to be held quarterly.
- Monitor and augment the progress of issues submitted by any member of the Staff Council.
- Maintain confidentiality of all submissions.
- Recommend action to the Staff Council.
- Increase the visibility and enhance the viability of the Staff Council.