Office of Student Success
The UF College of Nursing Office of Student Success promotes the success of all students in the College of Nursing across programs. Now that you have been admitted, the College cares about the success of every student and seek to enhance the student experience for every soon-to-be Gator Nurse!
- Peer mentoring
- Individual academic support
- Assistance with financial scholarships and awards
- Support for individual student needs and accommodations
- Faculty/staff referral
- Student organizations and leadership opportunities, including off-campus and international
- Certification and licensure application information
- Diversity and inclusion
3rd Floor, HPNP 3235
Director of Student Success
Dr. Sharon Bradley
- Apply to be a peer tutor
- Apply to be a peer mentor
- Referral for assistance
Scholarships and Awards
The College supports a variety of opportunities for students to earn scholarships and awards.
- For CON scholarships, there is an official policy for these awards. You can find a full list of scholarships for all tracks.
- Community service and research achievement awards are given to student at the end of their studies and students must apply for these awards along with the Care, Lead and Inspire awards. Further instructions will be sent via email approaching commencement.
- Disability Resource Center (https://www.dso.ufl.edu/drc/)
Student Organizations and Leadership Opportunities
- UF Nursing Student Association
- Florida Nursing Student Association (http://www.fnsa.net/)
- Nursing College Council
- Graduate Student Council
- Graduate Nursing Student Academy by American Association of College of Nurses (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/students/gnsa)
Certification and Licensure Application Information
Other Helpful Videos