The University of Florida College of Nursing Schedule of Courses is available here:
This Schedule of Courses lists the course and section numbers which required for registration in your specific program of study (Traditional BSN, Accelerated BSN, RN to BSN, DNP, or PhD). You may register only for the courses designated for your program. Please check the posted schedule for updates prior to attending your first day of class.
Important Registration Information:
- Please note that all information related to College of Nursing registration, scholarship notifications, and special events are sent only to your Gatorlink Email via the official College of Nursing e-mail list-serves. As per university policy your Gatorlink Email account should not be forwarded to a non UFL account.
- Please refer to the Calendars/Deadlines section of the University of Florida Student Self Service for information regarding critical dates and deadlines related to each semester.
- Registration must be completed via the University of Florida Student Self Service. Failure to register by the appropriate deadline will result in an additional $100.00 late registration fee.
- If you receive financial aid, please check your spring schedule against the requirements on the Student Financial Affairs website to ensure you meet their enrollment requirements: http://www.sfa.ufl.edu/receiving/enrollment-requirements/
- Students are expected to monitor their CastleBranch account on a regular basis and remain current on all College of Nursing requirements. Failure to comply with college requirements will jeopardize your participation in class and clinical experiences.
For those of you with questions regarding Traditional BSN or RN to BSN program registration, please email; Ken Foote at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those of you with questions regarding Accelerated BSN program registration, please email; Kenneth Wynn at email@example.com
For those of you with questions regarding Graduate program registration, please email; Mailing Pauzauskie at firstname.lastname@example.org