The University of Florida College Summer 2016 Schedule of Courses is available here: Summer 2016 College of Nursing Schedule
This Schedule of Courses lists the courses and section numbers required for registration. Review this schedule and locate the page or pages that apply to your program (RN to BSN, Accelerated BSN, DNP, or PhD). You may register only for the courses offered in your program. Please check this schedule for updates prior to attending your first day of class.
Important Registration Information:
- Please note that all information related to College of Nursing registration, scholarship notifications, and special events are sent only via the official College of Nursing class e-mail listserv or to your Gatorlink Email
- Please refer to the Calendars/Deadlines Section of the University of Florida Student Self Service for information regarding critical dates and deadlines related to Summer 2016 Semester.
- Registration must be completed via the University of Florida Student Self Service. The last day for all students to register is May 5th. Late registration is May 6th & May 9th thru May 10th. Registration completed after May 5th will result in an additional $100.00 late registration fee.
- If you receive financial aid, please check your spring schedule against the requirements on the Student Financial Affairs website to ensure you meet their enrollment requirements: http://www.sfa.ufl.edu/receiving/enrollment-requirements/
- Students are expected to monitor their CastleBranch account on a regular basis and remain current on all College of Nursing requirements. Failure to comply with college requirements will jeopardize your participation in class and clinical experiences.
For those of you with questions regarding Traditional BSN or RN to BSN program registration, please email; Ken Foote at email@example.com
For those of you with questions regarding Accelerated BSN program registration, please email; Kenneth Wynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those of you with questions regarding Graduate program registration, please email; Mailing Pauzauskie at email@example.com