- Tuition Scholarship: Eligible for individuals who have served as a clinical preceptor for the majority of 2 clinical courses within the past year. Please contact Kianna Barnett (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Student Affairs for more information.
- Courtesy Faculty Appointment: we love to recognize our clinical preceptors for their valuable contributions to our students. Please email your request for courtesy faculty appointment to your Track Coordinator and/or Sarah Mazorra (email@example.com). An updated copy of your CV is required to process this request.
- Access to Health Science Libraries: Access to the UF Proxy and UF VPN require a Gatorlink Username and UFID.
- Once you created a Gatorlink account, go to https://library.health.ufl.edu/
- Go to off-campus access (using the link above the search box, Quick Link at the bottom left, or under Services)
- There are two options:
- UF Proxy Server (no download required, not ideal of lengthy research sessions)
- VPN, Virtual Private Network (must download a free VPN software)
- Upcoming UF College of Nursing Conference & Continuing Education opportunities – more information coming soon!
- The National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) : Offer resources to preceptors and others actively engaged in the clinical education of nurse practitioner (NP) students. Most offerings on this site are free to faculty and preceptors. These resources include
- Frequently asked questions for the preceptor,
- Preceptor training videos, including courses that offer contact hours
- Examples of handbooks, checklist, tip sheets and more.
Clinical Education Team
Lead Clinical Academic Specialist
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs-Graduate Clinical Education
Rene Love PhD, DNP, PMHNP-BC, FNAP, FAANP, FAAN
Director of DNP Clinical Placements
FNP Track Coordinator
PEDS Track Coordinator
PSYCH Track Coordinator
Adult-Gero Acute Care Track Coordinator