The RN to BSN track offered via UF Online is designed for registered nurses who have earned an Associates Degree in Nursing.
Nurses holding an active RN license and who are currently practicing are eligible to apply. This program takes their nursing degree to the next level and prepares graduates to:
- Enter professional positions in a variety of care settings with clients of all ages from diverse populations
- Advance to a graduate degree program in nursing
Curriculum and Coursework
This fully online curriculum will provide you with the analytical and information-management skills to go further in your endeavors. With an elite UF degree, you will have the credentials to become an even greater leader in your field — delivering high-quality care to those who need it most.
Ready to Apply
The application process for the RN to BSN track is as follows:
- Submit the NursingCAS application for the University of Florida RN to BSN track.
- A statement of goals, two letters of reference and a CV or resume must be submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are submitted with the NursingCAS application.
- Please refer to the NursingCAS website for more information.
- Submit the University of Florida Online (UF Online) Application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and any necessary test scores must be sent to the University of Florida in addition to the UF Online Application.
- Please refer to the UF Online website for more information.
The baccalaureate program at the University of Florida College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, (202) 887-6791.