- Participants who attend the symposium by phone are not eligible for contact hours. You must be able to log in at the beginning of each session.
- The Continuing Education Record of Attendance Form below must be completed by 5 p.m. EST, Monday, March 1, 2021.
- Your CE certificate will be emailed to you within 30 days when a completed CE Attendance Record is received by the deadline.
- Contact Hours will be reported by March 22, 2021, to CE Broker for RNs licensed in the State of Florida when this form is received by the deadline.
- You will receive an email copy of the form to the email address provided, please retain for your professional records.
- A maximum of 5 contact hours is available. Contact hours are awarded based upon the number of sessions attended.
- Questions can be sent to the Office of Professional Nursing Development at OfficeProfDev@nursing.ufl.edu. You may expect a response within 2 business days.
- Upon the conclusion of the conference, access the evaluation link provided HERE, for an evaluation of the symposium. Your feedback is requested and it is an anonymous evaluation. We will also provide it as a link at the end of the conference in the chat room
The Office of Professional Nursing Development- University of Florida is approved with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.