- You must sign-in within the first 5 minutes of each session you attend. We cannot provide CE credit to those nurses who dial into the symposium. Access to CE credit will close 6 minutes after each session begins.
- Upon the conclusion of the conference, access the evaluation link provided HERE, for an evaluation of the symposium. Your feedback is requested and it is an anonymous evaluation. We will also provide it as a link at the end of the conference in the chat room.
- The evaluation and the CE Record of Attendance form must be completed by 5 p.m. EST, Tuesday, February 23, 2021. CE Credit is not available after that date and time.
- By March 22, 2021, our Office of Professional Nursing Development will send those participants who submitted a CE Record of Attendance form a CE Certificate for their records.
- By March 22, 2021, contact hours will be reported to CE Brokers for those nurses holding a current license in the State of Florida who submitted a CE Record of Attendance form by February 23, 2021.
- Questions can be sent to the Office of Professional Nursing Development at OfficeProfDev@nursing.ufl.edu. You may expect a response within 2 business days.
This form is now closed