Shari Huffman, MN, CPNP-PC
Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor
University of Florida
653 West 8th Street
Learning Resource Center, 3rd Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Teaches clinical nursing to undergraduate students
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Quality Improvement
Area of Expertise
Professor Huffman is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, certified by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
B.S.N., University of North Florida
M.N./C.N.S. (dual track P.N.P. and C.N.S.), University of Florida
- Huffman, S., Jarczyk, K., Bobo, E., & Wilson, C. (2015). Comparison of weekly to daily vitamin D replacement in children with IBD. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 61 (supplement 2): S135-136.
- McDuffie, A. F. & Huffman, S. (2005). A survey of role diversity among Advanced Practice Nurses in Pediatric Gastroenterology. Gastroenterology Nursing, 28, 228-231.
- Huffman, S., Pieper, P., Jarczyk, K., Bayne, A., & O’Brien, E. (2004). Methods to confirm feeding tube placement: Application of research in practice. Pediatric Nursing, 30, (1):10-13.
- Huffman, S.L. (1999). Toddler’s Diarrhea. Journal of Pediatric Health Care, 13: 32-33.
- Huffman, S.L., Pieper, P., Jarczyk, K.S., Jones, D., & Patray, J. (1995). An innovative model of community collaboration in pediatric nursing. Journal of Pediatric Health Care, 9, 263-268.