The College of Nursing’s Student Services Team promotes the success of all prospective/current students nursing students and seeks to enhance the student experience for every soon-to-be Gator Nurse! The Student Services Team is housed on the ground floor of the HPNP (Health Professions, Nursing, & Pharmacy) building, providing a range of supportive services to students.
College of Nursing Office Student Support Staff
Scheduling Advising Support
Students wanting to schedule an appointment for academic support can email the advisor who specializes in their intended study or by calling the office at 352-273-6622.
- Kenneth Foote, Academic Advisor for: ALL prospective Pre Nursing Sophomore Advising & Traditional BSN Students
- Dominic Purcell, Academic Advisor for: ALL prospective Pre Nursing Freshman Advising & RN to BSN Students
- Kianna Simmons, Academic Advisor for: Accelerated BSN students
- Mailing Pauzauskie, Academic Advisor for: Graduate Nursing students
- Vincent Wilson-McCoy, Student Financial Aid for: ALL College of Nursing Students Room G 205 Walk-ins welcome