The College of Nursing’s Student Services Team promotes the success of all prospective/current nursing students and seeks to enhance the student experience for every soon-to-be Gator Nurse! The Student Services Team is housed on the HPNP (Health Professions, Nursing, & Pharmacy) ground floor, providing supportive services to students.
If you are seeking assistance from our team, please fill out the general contact form below, and we will contact you shortly.
Office of Student Services Staff
Scheduling Advising Support
Students wanting to schedule an appointment with an advisor specializing in their intended study program can do so by clicking on the booking links provided below.
- Caitlin Huntington, Academic Advisor for BSN to DNP students (Schedule an Appointment)
- Katriana Vega, Academic Advisor for RN to BSN students (Schedule an Appointment)
- Kenneth Foote, Academic Advisor for prospective TBSN and UF Pre-Nursing Advising (Schedule an Appointment)
- Kianna Barnett, Academic Advisor for Accelerated BSN students (Schedule an Appointment)
- Mailing Pauzauskie, Academic Advisor for MSN to DNP and Ph.D. students (Schedule an Appointment)
- Nancy Cintron, Academic Advisor for Traditional BSN students (Schedule an Appointment)
- Vincent Wilson-McCoy, Student Financial Aid for: ALL College of Nursing Students Room G 205 Walk-ins welcome