The goal of the International nursing student-interest group is to generate dialogue about professional development and leadership for International nursing students.
This group will facilitate conversation around the following aspects of International nursing:
- Facilitating professional development related to International nursing issues,
- Learning about different cultures
- Discussing challenges and triumphs facing international nursing students
- Learning strategies for success and obtaining information on key international organizations
- Facilitating strong collegial relationships between international nursing students and other students and professionals.
- Karen Reed, MSN, DHSc, RN,CNL, CRRN firstname.lastname@example.org