- This form must be completed and submitted electronically by 5PM EST, Friday, April 21, 2023 to receive a continuing education certificate.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 21 days when a CE Attestation Form has been received by the designated date.
- Contact Hours will be reported to CE Broker for those RNs licensed in the State of Florida if this form is received by the stated deadline.
- Report attendance to only those sessions at which you attended the entire time. A maximum of 3 contact hours is available.
- A copy of this form will be sent to the email address provided, please retain for your professional records.
- All participants are requested to complete the anonymous online evaluation. This information is valuable to planning future programming. Your feedback is appreciated.
Questions can be sent to the Office of Professional Nursing Development at OfficeProfDev@nursing.ufl.edu. You may expect a response within 2 business days.
CE Attestation Form - 2023 Nursing Research Summit & Malasanos Lectureship
Complete this form online at the end of your conference day. Please submit only one time. Due Date: 5PM EST, Friday, April 21, 2023 to receive a continuing education certificate.
"*" indicates required fields
Office of Professional Nursing Development- University of Florida is approved with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.