The University of Florida College of Nursing Schedule of Courses is available here:
This ‘Schedule of Courses’ lists the course and section numbers required for registration in your specific program of study (Traditional B.S.N., Accelerated B.S.N., R.N. to B.S.N., D.N.P., or Ph.D.) You may register only for the courses designated for your program. Please check the posted schedule for updates prior to attending your first day of class.
Important Registration Information
- Please note that all information related to College of Nursing registration, scholarship notifications, and special events are sent only to your Gatorlink email via the official College of Nursing email distribution lists. Per university policy, your Gatorlink email account should not be forwarded to a non-UFL account.
- Please refer to the Calendars/Deadlines section of the University of Florida Student Self Service for information regarding critical dates and deadlines related to each semester.
- Registration must be completed via the University of Florida Student Self Service. Failure to register by the appropriate deadline will result in an additional $100 late-registration fee.
- If you receive financial aid, please check your spring schedule against the requirements on the Office of Student Financial Affairs website to ensure you meet their enrollment requirements.
- Students are expected to monitor their CastleBranch account on a regular basis and remain current on all College of Nursing requirements. Failure to comply with college requirements will jeopardize your participation in class and clinical experiences.
College of Nursing Student Policies
- Prior to each semester students should review the College of Nursing Student Policies and Handbook page for any updates to policies relevant to their program of study.