The University of Florida, College of Nursing’s Schedule of Courses, is available here:
This ‘Schedule of Courses’ lists the course and section numbers required for registration in your specific program of study (Traditional BSN, Accelerated BSN, RN to BSN, DNP, or Ph.D., Certificate). You may register only for the courses designated for your program. Please check the posted schedule for updates before attending your first day of class.
Important Registration Information
- Please note that all information about College of Nursing registration, scholarship notifications, and special events are sent only to your Gatorlink email via the official College of Nursing email distribution lists. Per university policy, your Gatorlink email account should not be forwarded to a non-UFL account.
- Please refer to the Calendars/Deadlines section of the University of Florida Student Self-Service for information regarding critical dates and deadlines for each semester.
- Registration must be completed via ONE.UF. Failure to register by the appropriate deadline will incur an additional $100 late registration fee.
- If you receive financial aid, please check your spring schedule against the Office of Student Financial Affairs website to ensure you meet their enrollment requirements.
- Students must monitor their CastleBranch account regularly and remain current on all College of Nursing requirements. Failure to comply with college requirements will jeopardize your participation in class and clinical experiences.
College of Nursing Student Policies
- Before each semester, students should review the College of Nursing Student Policies and Handbook page for any updates to policies relevant to their program of study.
- For CastleBranch questions, please email KJ Jones
- Traditional BSN program registration questions? Please email Nancy Cintron
- RN to BSN program registration questions? Please email Katriana Rivera
- Accelerated BSN program registration questions? Please email Kianna Simmons
- BSN to DNP program registration questions? Please email Caitlin Huntington
- MSN to DNP and Ph.D. program registration questions? Please email Mailing Pauzauskie