All College of Nursing students must be in compliance with health policies as required by the University of Florida, the Academic Health Center, and the College of Nursing. Failure to be in compliance with these requirements will jeopardize the start of clinical coursework.
The College of Nursing requires students to submit this information via CastleBranch, which manages our student enrollment data for items such as immunizations and background checks. You will need to establish an account with them as soon as possible in order to begin submitting the materials required for the program. From the CastleBranch UF College of Nursing Portal, you will select the Graduate Package.
- Students admitted to the DNP program in spring 2023 must complete all CastleBranch requirements by January 10, 2023.
- Students admitted to the DNP program in fall 2023 must complete all CastleBranch requirements by August 28, 2023.
If you have questions regarding CastleBranch please contact CastleBranch first. For further assistance, you may submit your inquiry to CONREG.
Orientation information will be posted on the College of Nursing website as it becomes available. Please keep an eye on the following link for that information to post: College of Nursing Orientation Information
Your academic advisor will assist you with the registration process. Registration information for each semester will be posted on the College of Nursing website here: Advisement/Class Schedule Students are strongly advised to check this site regularly for updates prior to the start of classes.
- BSN to DNP academic advisor: Caitlin Huntington
- MSN to DNP academic advisor: Mailing Pauzauskie
BSN to DNP students must purchase an “Equipment Kit” containing clinical supplies required for the Nursing program. Ordering information for Fall 2023 courses is available below:
- NGR 6052C Adult Nursing-Diagnostics and Procedures
- NGR 6230C Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Diagnostics Procedures
- NGR 6372C Advanced Pediatric Procedures and Diagnostics
All DNP students are required to have a laptop computer, which must meet all specifications listed here: Laptop Requirements for DNP Students.