Welcome to the College of Nursing, RN to BSN program!
Congratulations on your conditional admissions to the College of Nursing! We are deeply honored that you have selected us to further your nursing education.
Please review and complete the information below to successfully begin the RN to BSN program. If you have any questions, please reach out to your academic advisor.
Note: Direct links to the following information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Conditional Acceptance Requirements
Students admitted to the RN to BSN program must complete the following items
- RN to BSN Confirmation of Acceptance
- Completion of RN program prior to spring start
- An active, unencumbered Florida RN license or enhanced licensure through the Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) by January 5th
- All prerequisite courses, (all with an earned grade of C or higher)
- Obtain Castlebranch package: UY93: I am a New student ordering for the first time
- All CastleBranch requirements must be completed NO LATER than January 09, 2023.
- Attend RN to BSN Virtual Orientation
Preparing for Registration
- Complete UF Online Links Orientation to removed Links Hold
- Update emergency contact information
- Complete Gator Card application for UF ID (process embedded in UF Online Links Orientation)
- Connect to the UF community via email
- Review the College of Nursing’s General & Undergraduate Policies
- Complete RN to BSN Checklist- See canvas account for details
- Review RN to BSN Curriculum Plan
- Review Laptop requirements
- Cost of Attendance
- Apply for FASFA
Questions regarding this process? Contact your academic advisor for assistance!
Your academic advisor will register you for all RN to BSN courses work, so please remember to clear holds prior to the start of each term.
Registration information for each semester will be posted on the College of Nursing website here: Advisement/Class Schedule Students are strongly advised to check this site regularly for updates prior to the start of classes.
The College of Nursing has many resources available to aid in student success. Please be sure to review the Student Resource page
In addition to helping you with academic planning, academic advisors can refer you to the wide array of resources that are available to UF students. Please see UF Academic Resources for Students.