Staccie A Allen, DNP, APRN, AGACNP-BC, FNP-C, ENP-C, CFRN, EMT-P
Visiting Clinical Assistant Professor
About Staccie Allen
Dr. Allen teaches Advanced Health Assessment & Diagnostic Reasoning in the DNP Program, and also serves as faculty for graduate clinical courses . Additionally, she mentors and serves as chair for graduate student DNP projects.
Dr. Allen’s research interests include emergency medicine, critical care, pre-hospital care and transport medicine.
Dr. Allen actively practices as an emergency medicine nurse practitioner for several different academic and community emergency departments in North Florida. She also practices as a Telehealth provider.
Areas of Expertise
Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pre-hospital/Transport Medicine
- Doctor of Nursing Practice and Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate | 2018 · University of Florida
- Master of Science in Nursing and Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Certificate | 2014 · University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing | 2003 · University of Florida
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate | · Santa Fe College
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with dual majors: Finance and Management and minor in: Health Science Education | 1999 · University of Florida
Jones, J., Allen, S. A., Van Dillen, C., Rowe, J., & Allen, B. (2017). The role of EMS in the
triage of the ACS patient. In E. Handberg & D. Anderson (Eds.), Acute coronary syndrome: Urgent and
follow up care. [E-reader version]. Minneapolis, MN: Cardiotext Publishing.
Beebe, L. H., Tian, L., Morris, N., Goodwin, A., Allen, S. S., & Kuldau, J. (2005). Effects of
exercise on mental and physical health parameters of persons with schizophrenia. Issues
in Mental Health Nursing, 26(6), 661-676. PubMed